HATS Nowra - Flying Instructor
Location:NowraCategory:Trade / OperationsPosition Type:PermanentJob Reference:BOE/1310453E1310453 HATS Qualified Flying Instructor - Mar 2016_.pdf (PDF, 187KB) Job Specification Share This:Qualified Flying Instructors Boeing Defence Australia's Helicopter Aircrew Training System (HATS) Program is responsible for the development and support of the Australian Navy and Army Joint Helicopter School, featuring brand new aircraft and a suite of synthetic training devices.We are now seeking expressions of interest for Qualified Flying Instructors (multiple roles available - commencing in 2018), to help us deliver this premier Australian Defence Force training capability.Role is based in Nowra - Shoalhaven region, known for an abundance of beautiful landscapes, recreational activities and business services, with a family friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and only 2 #189; hours drive to Sydney.Your role on the HATS Program will involve:
- Gaining an EC-135 type rating.
- Providing classroom, synthetic and airborne instruction and assessment to Pilots and Aviation Warfare Officers and qualified aircrew.
- Maintaining personal aircrew qualifications and currency requirements.
- Development and maintenance of training material for all HATS courses.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- CASA Class 1 Medical
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Previous instructional experience training ab-initio students in the military environment.
This is your opportunity to help create the next generation of Navy and Army Aircrew.Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements. If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.